Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sustainable and Healthy Seafood

I love the Montery Bay Aquarium!

I've been there a couple of times, and always enjoy all the cute little critters that live there.  Even though it rains EVERY time I go to Monterey with my boyfriend, we always have a blast! 

One thing I really like about the aquarium is their commitment to informing people of the dangers of overfishing and certain farmed seafood.  They created a pocket guide that lists the best seafood choices you can make for your area, so that when you go out to a restaurant or the market you won't be stumped on what to buy. You can download the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch Pocket Guide directly from their website.  They also have apps for the Android and iPhone.

Sea Horse from the Monterey Bay Aquarium - SO CUTE!
Jelly Fish from the Monterey Bay Aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment